Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sickness

April 24 2013
 
   The stomach bug/flu/virus what ever it is got me last week. It took a good 6 days to start to feel normal or not wanting to vomit every where. I did go to my work and saw one of the providers I work with , she hooked me up to a IV for fluids and put in some anti nausea meds and a prescription to take home with me. Casen got it Saturday night poor kid threw up in his bed then came and got into our bed. Which at about 2:30am meant I got to get a little more familiar with my couch. Sunday night I gave him half of one of my anti nausea pills it knocked him out and he sleep 14 hours which he needed. He went to school yesterday but I kept him home today due my fears of the bomb threats going around the local elementary schools. I just wanted him home safe with me. So he will go back tomorrow and hopefully all this crap has ended. Not much new going on since I was so sick last week and basically stayed in bed except for working Fri night and half day Saturday, my coworker was kind enough to let me go early and she closed alone. I just had to go home and lay down. It seems like the rest of this week is going to be crazy busy, with a lot of fun in between it all.

Good Night all have a pleasant evening.

P.S. I stopped taking my synthroid meds I think it was making me way emotional and cranky plus some other side effects I wont discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment